Find a Lawyer
Eugene Hardiman has been a trial lawyer for 39 years and is the founder of the Law Offices of Eugene Hardiman, Ltd. He concentrates in personal injury cases involving motor vehicle, fall down and construction accidents, worker’s compensation, medical malpractice, birth injury, wrongful death, and product liability cases. He also has extensive experience in business litigation and transactions.
Eugene and his team are well known as zealous advocates for their clients in negotiations and trials. His clients feel assured that their family and friends will be properly advised during each major step of their case.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Negligent Nursing Home Care
- Negligent Medical Care
- Unsafe Products
- Job Accidents
- Construction Accident
- Business Formation / Transactions
- Business Disputes
- Wage Disputes
Settlements & Verdicts
- $9.25 Million – Doctor and hospital responsible for the permanent and total disability of patient during a surgery.
- $5 Million – Negligent operator of a jet ski caused neurological injuries and death of an adult male.
- $4 Million – Doctor and hospital responsible for the delayed delivery of a fetus in distress during labor.
- $2.25 Million – Neurological injury to a worker resulting from defective construction equipment.
- $2 Million – Major airline company responsible for plane crash resulting in the death of an adult male.
- $1.7 Million – Motor vehicle accident resulting in multiple back injuries to salesman.
- $1.1 Million – Death of a patient due to delay in treatment of sepsis.
- $1 Million – Doctor operated at the wrong level of the patient’s spine.
- $1 Million – Death of patient due to 15 minute delay in treatment of respiratory distress.
- $750,000 – Torn meniscus of construction worker.
- $500,000 – Knee fusion of physical therapist.
- $450,000 – Fractured ankle of City inspector.
- $450,000 – Fractured foot of a carpenter.
- $250,000 – Torn rotator cuff of pipefitter.
- Nursing home resident put in scalding bath resulting in extensive burns and death.
- Nursing home resident who died from choking on cake contrary to prescribed diet.
- Wrongful death case of an adult male in maritime boating accident.
- Medical malpractice case where prolonged use of medication resulted in the loss of both kidneys to a patient.
- Patient died after a failure to diagnose symptoms of a heart attack.
If you have any issues using our online forms please give us a call at (847) 673-4422.
PLEASE FILL IN ALL INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN. N.B. YOUR FORM WILL BE SUBMITTED EVEN IF FIELDS BLANK.